President Donald Trump said if Joe Biden won the election he would leave the White House but adds it would be hard to concede due to "massive fraud," a top Iranian nuclear scientist was killed in an ambush near Tehran, and we take a closer look at some of the affidavits in Sidney Powell's Michigan Complaint.
“Never again should any family or individual be so viciously targeted, maligned, smeared, and threatened such has been the experience of my family and I.”
Lt. @GenFlynn thanked people for their support a day after being pardoned by President Trump.
“When you see…massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem!”
President Trump said that Joe Biden can only become president if he is able to prove votes were not “fraudulently or illegally obtained.”
8 US House races have not been officially called almost a month after #ElectionDay.
In 7 of the remaining races, #GOP candidates were leading their Democrat opponents while the NY #SupremeCourt issued an injunction blocking certification of the 8th.
NTD Business News- 11/27/2020
1. Court Rejects Trump's Pennsylvania Appeal
2. Trump: Hard to Concede Due to Fraud
3. Georgia Lawsuit Makes 30 Allegations
4. Findings Would Overturn 3 States: Analyst
5. Black Friday Shopping in New York City
6. Socialism is a 'Disaster': Whole Foods CEO
7. Are We Trading Freedom for Safety?
8. UK: 34 Million Face Stricter Lockdowns
9. China Slaps 212% Tax on Australian Wine
10. HK 'Naive' To Coexist W/ CCP: Elmer Yuen
11. Delta Launches 'Quarantine-Free' Flights
12. USPS Recommends Shipping Packages Early
13. Santas Stay Socially Distant
The #Arizona State Legislature is scheduled to hold an #ElectionIntegrity hearing that will include President Trump’s lawyers #JennaEllis and #RudyGiuliani.
A digital forensic analysis by a former military intelligence analyst whose name was redacted in an affidavit accompanying attorney @SidneyPowell’s lawsuit in #Michigan claims to present “unambiguous evidence” that #DominionVotingSystems servers were accessible to and were “certainly compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China.”